- 2 - 5 jaar
- Een creatief brein
- Een leergierige houding
- € 3.953 - € 5.646 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
At a glance
Are you a technical expert and enthusiastic person who inspires others to create innovative solutions? Then we need your help, in making ABN AMRO a personal bank in a digital age!
One of our strategic goals is to become data-driven, so we can get to know our clients even more and serve them in a better way. As a Java developer, you contribute to these goals by focussing on helping the business within your department. You stay up to date on the latest developments and you educate yourself in becoming a technical expert. How are you going to shape innovation, advancements and projects within your department?
Our employees get the freedom to grow and experiment so they can become the technical experts that contribute to a future-proof bank. When and where you and your co-team members do your work, that is up to you! We work hybrid, which means you can flexibly decide where and when you can work most comfortable and effectively.
As Java developer, you will work in a fast paced and accessible environment. We love to share knowledge and to challenge each other, for example by sharing our expertise in our blog, during the events of our developer community and by organising hackathons.
All-in-all, working at ABN AMRO means that you contribute to projects that matter and impact millions of customers! Are you up for the challenge?
As a Java developer you will work in your block (scrum team) on refining, analyzing, designing, developing/coding, testing, maintaining and realizing good quality and future proof IT solutions. The main focus is developing APIs that are scalable, secure and high performing.
Further you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be part of an agile team, take your responsibility, contribute with your ideas and share your knowledge
- Continuously providing improvements for the software and deliver high maintainable code.
- Together with other team members, you will be involved in all aspects of software life cycle (Planning, Requirements, Design, Build, Document, Test, Deploy, Maintain)
- Use the latest technologies and platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes and Azure Cloud Platform
Within the Corporate Credits Grid, we strive to enable entrepreneurs to make a positive impact in society. This starts with simpler, faster (and thus digital) processes to improve the day-to-day experience of our clients and employees. However, ABN AMRO believes that it needs to re-imagine its lending services in order to stay relevant for entrepreneurs in a rapidly changing world. This will lead Corporate Credits on a journey beyond traditional banking and will require us to apply more data-driven solutions and integrated solutions with external partners. Working together with our challenger bank New10 allows us to benefit from the experiences with a digital native bank. The challenge is great, but we bravely face it with an entrepreneurial attitude and learning mindset.
Taking a glance at the IT Landscape of Corporate Credits; it includes ~20 scrum blocks (“squads”), working together in one Grid (“tribe”) and has a variety of platforms and technologies:
- Home build Java applications running on Azure
- Commercial of the shelf applications, running within our own data centre or as SaaS
- Tibco for workflows
- Cobol & Mainframe for heavy processing
You feel at home in a technical environment and are always up to date on the latest technologies. At the same time, you are people minded and a tactful inspirator. You get enthusiastic from creative and innovative solutions, and you inspire others to get started with these new opportunities. Furthermore, you constantly look to push the boundaries of new possibilities.
Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications and capabilities:
- University degree in Computer Science or equal qualification
- Passion for software development and always looking for improvements and innovation opportunities in focus area
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation
- 3+ years experience in Software Engineering
- Excellent experience developing in Java using the Spring Framework
- Excellent experience developing REST API
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps way of working
- Experience with technologies like SQL, JPA, Linux
Nice to haves:
- Experience in using Docker, Open-shift or Kubernetes
- Experience using Kafka or AMQP
- Experience with Azure Cloud Platform
- Experience in writing Azure Resources using ARM templates or Terraform
- Java and Azure certifications
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A market conform salary based on a 36-hour or 40 hour workweek
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Send us your application as soon as possible. To find out more, contact Yassin Asri, firstname.lastname@example.org. We very much look forward meeting you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!