- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een motiverende kracht
- Analytische skills
- € 4.077 - € 5.656
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Risk Data Steward
At a glance
Do you understand the importance of high quality Data? Do you, like us, have the ambition to structurally bring risk data management to a higher level? And do you have good ideas about how this can best be done? Then Risk Data Steward is definitely the position for you!
In this role you can develop yourself in a professional as well as a personal way. Tell us your story. We are curious!
As a Risk Data Steward you support one or more Data Owners and/or Data Users with data management expertise. You enable them and other key stakeholders to ensure data is continually fit-or-purpose and turned into value. Although you will contribute to the further development and roll-out of multiple data management capabilities, your specific focus will be on data sourcing. This to ensure that Risk Management stakeholders obtain the data required to fulfil their data needs, in an efficient and compliant way. Strategic sourcing and structural data availability is the foundation of proper data management. It contributes to implementation of ABN AMRO’s data strategy by providing rapid access to data, which in turn enables users to deliver value from that data, for example for models and reports.
The key activities you will be performing:
• Contribute to the vision on data sourcing and define milestones in alignment with business stakeholder expectations; set and monitor these milestones.
• Act as a central point of contact and intermediate layer between Risk Management and IT, Finance and Data Management & Architecture teams for all Data Sourcing related topics.
• Support and guidance to transition from current (tactical) data sourcing and sharing practices to the defined structural/strategic processes. Organise and facilitate requirement setting to achieve this.
• Oversee and support the different stakeholders in the execution of the Data Sourcing exercise: you help to resolve conflicts and issues, align on planning and determine priority setting.
• Link structural improvements on data sourcing to other data management capabilities, such as data modelling, data lineage and data quality.
• Contribute to working groups on Data Management topics relating to Data Sourcing.
• Raise awareness of Risk data users on Data Sourcing importance and best practices and on the role of Data Sourcing in the Data Management framework.
• Report on progress to direct stakeholders and higher management, with the freedom to shape this how you think this works best.
We are searching for someone who can effectively tackle the challenge of managing Risk Data Sourcing in a sustainable way that aligns with the bank’s future proof strategy!
The Risk Data & Modelling grid is part of Finance & Risk Business Grids, and plays an active role for all the Risk departments. We employ 180+ staff, all of whom share a passion for getting the most out of risk data. Our aim is to generate reliable risk data on time. We do this by improving the risk data itself, data systems and data processes.
You will work in the Risk Data & Modelling grid as part of the Data Compliance Implementation Support (DCIS) team. Like the other teams, yours will largely consist of young, driven professionals. Because the department is still under development, you will be expected to actively contribute to the strategy for improving the working method. The atmosphere is open and informal. We work hard, but there’s plenty of room for enjoyment!
The DCIS team’s main functions are defining, coordinating and supporting the implementation of centralized procedures for data management practices within the domains of Data Sourcing, Data Lineage, Data Gaps and Data Quality.
Our ideal candidate is a pro-active, passionate person who enjoys bringing structure to a continuously changing environment, has a proven track record in driving change in organizations with complex setups and recognizes the importance of data sourcing as a key data management capability.
Given the complexity of the landscape it is important that the candidate is able to make things simple in their communication approach and has a fair amount of flexibility to listen to the needs of all the stakeholders, challenge where needed and come up with solutions that best fit their needs, whilst taking into account the ‘big picture’.
If you think this sounds like you, check to see if your profile matches the following:
• You’ve successfully completed a higher professional education (Bsc.) or degree (Msc.) and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience (preferably in consultancy and/or financial services industry)
• You have knowledge on data management best practices (e.g. DAMA) and experience with one or more data domains, ideally data sourcing and/or data consumption
• You have affinity with Risk Management, Finance and IT
• You possess great analytical skills and are able to get to the core of the problem
• You have project Management skills and experience in working in an agile environment
• You bring excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is an advantage)
We are offering
You will be given sufficient scope to contribute to value creation using our risk data. You will be given the opportunity to further deepen your expertise and/or broaden your role, from data modelling to data delivery and other data management capabilities. There will be various growth opportunities in your area of expertise and also beyond, depending on your goals, interests and experience.
In addition, we offer:
• The ability to work flexible hours
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible fringe benefits such as extra days off, a subsidy to cover the costs of a phone or an (electric) bicycle, and salary top-ups
• a personal development budget of € 1,000 per year with an option to save up to € 3,000
• an annual public transport season ticket
• a good salary and pension scheme
At ABN AMRO, we put our knowledge, expertise and network at the disposal of our customers to help them reach their goals through responsible decisions, both in the Netherlands and beyond. Our number one priority is always to put customers’ interests first. We want our customers to understand our products and sometimes won’t offer them if we think a particular product may be too risky for a customer. Putting the customer first also means communicating clearly and coming up with smart solutions that really make the difference. That is our aim.
Are you interested? Then respond to this vacancy now. We look forward to meeting you!
No approaches by recruitment or selection agencies please.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!