- 2 - 5 jaar
- Passie voor je vakgebied
- Een duurzame mindset
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Sustainability Reporting Policies Expert
At a glance
We are looking for an enthusiastic and analytical young professional with an interest in the EU Taxonomy and who is dedicated to learn everything there is to know about sustainable finance reporting. Are you able to combine your technical knowledge and interest in sustainability (environmental, social and governance) with reporting and building a solid, future proof data framework? Tell us your story!
The world is changing and so is the finance landscape. To incorporate the goals of e.g. the Green Deal, an adequate system for capturing sustainability data is crucial. Financial Accounting/Policies & Internal Control offers a challenging position to help build this data landscape within Financial Accounting. In this role you set groupwide reporting requirements related to EU Taxonomy. This is based on the solid knowledge of (newly) issued reporting legislation.
You will be part of a team that consists of highly educated and experienced professionals and will work in a diverse, international team with an open and collaborative culture. As an expert (in co-operation with your team members and other departments) you will be responsible for following-up closely on new regulations and guidelines related to sustainable finance/ non-financial reporting requirements. You will work with a wide range of stakeholders, giving you the opportunity to build a network within the organization. Keeping your stakeholders informed on new regulations is a key part of the role and being able to effectively transfer knowledge over complex regulatory requirements is crucial. As an expert you will receive many ad hoc questions, which contributes to a highly dynamic environment where no day is the same.
Policies & Internal Control is set up within Financial Accounting at ABN AMRO Group level. The department consists of 3 teams of experts in the field of Regulatory policies, IFRS policies and Internal Control. You will become part of the Regulatory policies team. Within this team, a new field of expertise is being built related to sustainable finance reporting (non-financial disclosures). Policies & Internal Control department is ABN AMRO’s center of expertise with regard to identifying, interpreting and assessing the impact of new regulations related to financial, regulatory and sustainable finance reporting and translating this in reporting- and process implementation requirements. In this role the experts of the department are in the lead for defining reporting data attributes, communicating them across the organization and advising on adequate regulations’ implementation.. This based on extensive knowledge of and experience in regulations and/ or accounting standards.
- • You are looking for the first or second step in your career
• You have obtained a relevant University degree, preferably related to Sustainability/Economics/Business
• You have an interest in the EU Taxonomy or knowledge/ experience on this regulation
• You have a clear interest in sustainable finance, non-financial reporting and data
• You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are a keen learner
• You work well in a team environment and can see topics from different perspectives
• You can form an opinion on complex matters and transfer this knowledge to wide audience of stakeholders effectively
• You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), in English and preferably also in Dutch
• You are a strong, independent and enthusiastic team player
We are offering
We offer a challenging role and the opportunity to help building an expertise center on sustainable finance and non-financial disclosure reporting, to develop a solid knowledge of and gain experience, work together with other professionals to develop yourself in this field of expertise. This role will allow you to work together with different businesses of the bank and set requirements in the front line of the implementation of a new strategic reporting infrastructure.
Personal development is important to us and we strongly welcome ambition and initiative to grow professionally. We offer many training and development opportunities and the freedom to work flexibly. Plus, you get a competitive salary and an attractive package of employee benefits. This is your chance to be the professional that you aspire to be.
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
For more information please contact Rolf Otten, firstname.lastname@example.org or, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Jolanda van Houwelingen via email@example.com or send your online application.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!