- 5 - 10 jaar
- Passie voor je vakgebied
- Analytische skills
- € 5.174 - € 7.392 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Application Security Monitoring Engineer
At a glance
Digital bank robbers are getting smarter and smarter. Can you keep our data behind bars? The need for information security is growing at a fast pace, especially within the banking sector, where there is much to be gained for cyber attackers. For this reason we are constantly looking for smarter ways to make digital banking as safe as possible. This is a key capability because there is a lot at stake.
You play a crucial role in securing our IT application landscape. You focus on our crown jewels and our most critical applications. You contribute to the safety of the bank by implementing detection for these applications running on several platforms.
Your tasks will consists of:
- Engage with Application DevOps teams to identify their security monitoring requirements
- Extract ASM relevant scenarios from security reports/documentations to build use cases
- Transform data into informative Security alerts
- End-to-end implementation of security use cases (including finetuning existing detection)
- Participate in the analysis of security incidents in cooperations with our SOC, Infra monitoring and application DevOps teams.
As a Security Engineer you will work for the Operations & Intelligence (O&I) department within CISO (Corporate Information Security Office), next to another approximately 150 colleagues. O&I is responsible for all the security operations of ABN AMRO.
You will be a member of the Application Security Monitoring team (ASM) as part of the Cyber Resilience program. The ASM-team is responsible to protect hundreds of applications against cyber-attacks and highlight suspicious activities to the respective IT Owners / Application Owners.
Must have requirememts:
- Experience of working in a security environment for at least 5 years, preferably in the financial sector
- Proven ability to correlate application logs and design use cases
- GIT, Azure, Linux, Ansible, Log Analytics, KQL, Sentinel
- Experience with automation and security
- Experience with working in an Agile Scrum environment and working with tools (i.e. Confluence, Azure DevOps & Jira)
- Programming skills and development knowledge (Bash, Python, Azure-cli, YAML)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
Nice to have requirements:
- Develop machine learning models to detect behavioural aspects to drive Security Detection.
- Ability to demonstrate security knowledge with certifications, education, and/or working experience
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- Possibilities for flexible working hours and work from home are negotiable. We offer good facilities for remote working.
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Interested in this position? Please respond to this vacancy online. To find out more, contact Arjan Zwaan (email@example.com). We are looking forward to meeting you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!