- 2 - 5 jaar
- Een creatief brein
- Een procesmatige aanpak
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
New Energies Coverage Banker
At a glance
As a Corporate Banker of the Energy Team within New Energies, you report to Head of New Energies. The team is responsible for clients in the New Energies sector within Corporate & Institutional Clients domain with a turnover of EUR 100 million and above. New Energies is one of the three sector clusters that has a pan-European scope to leverage our track record. Each sector cluster team consists of (Sr) Corporate Bankers, Corporate Advisors and Sector Advisors.
Your job as a Corporate Banker entails:
• To manage and own a client portfolio of New Energies clients (and responsible for day-to-day follow-ups)
• Working closely together as One-Bank with the Coverage bankers in the New Energies team, relevant product groups and other internal stakeholders
• Engage in a strategic dialogue at C-Suite and Treasury level with involvement of the New Energies Corporate Advisors for share of mind type of product questions or in case of event driven situations
• Identify and pro-actively act upon commercial opportunities, together with the wider New Energies team and in close cooperation with the relevant product partners (incl. Corporate Finance, Lending, Project Finance, Clearing, Markets, ECM, DCM, FX, rates, FI Sales and cash management, trade and guarantees)
• Accountable for client documentation and other regulatory and compliance requirements on KYC
• Responsible for facilitating account planning meetings and account management
• Ensure effective cooperation with relevant departments within the Bank, especially in terms of identifying potential risks, including Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk.
Your responsibilities are:
• As a client owner with sector dedication New Energies, he/she is as also responsible for deep- and cross sell of flow banking wallet products for clients
• Responsible for creating an effective account strategy together with the CST, managing and maintaining account plans, drive operational / treasury level client relationships (to enable lead generation for Corporate Advisor / account team)
• Identifying and pro-actively acting upon commercial opportunities, together with the wider New Energies team and in close cooperation with the relevant product partners
• Accelerating the sustainability shift of clients via sustainability experts and growing revenues in this specific area
• To service your clients daily banking requirements and where needed coordinate internally to ensure these requirements are met (client admin, KYC, Compliance etc).
You display the following skills:
• Good knowledge of overall banking, financing solutions, sector & sustainability developments (customers, characteristics, risks, compliance), business models, client business life cycles and market developments – able to benchmark
• Profound knowledge of core, near & beyond banking propositions and (flow) products and services - able to translate specific client needs to ABN AMRO commercial opportunities
• Knowledge of current social and economic developments, as well as developments in its market area, industry and sector (New Energies including Utilities)
• Knowledge of relevant laws & regulations
• Knowledge of commercial processes and techniques, customer profiles, the ability to recognize and act upon opportunities
• Knowledge of ABN AMRO's vision and strategy, the operating concepts, business processes, organization, products and services
• Client centricity & Commercial focus
• One-bank mindset and approach
• Client centricity & Commercial focus
• Cultural affinity and understanding for the workings and requirements of CIC clients
• Able to drive operational / treasury level client relationship.
We are offering
The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
• The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
• A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
• An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
• A solid pension plan
Are you interested Please apply. For more information please contact Eric-Jan Post (firstname.lastname@example.org) – New Energies/ Energy Coverage.
Final scaling will be done based on years of experience. Please submit a motivation letter and your CV in English. We very much look forward meeting you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!