- 2 - 5 jaar
- Een creatief brein
- Analytische skills
- € 5.174 - € 7.392 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Senior Penetration Tester
At a glance
As senior Penetration Tester and Red Team Operator you are leading operations ranging from advanced penetration tests to full red team engagements for ABN AMRO Clearing. Your knowledge and experience will contribute to improving the overall security posture of the bank by identify gaps in prevention, detection and response capabilities.
You are responsible for planning and executing advanced penetration tests and red team activities on ABN AMRO’s Clearing information assets. You identify gaps, report them and advise about ways to fix them. As an expert you stay well informed on the latest developments, contribute on service strategy and you actively share this knowledge with your colleagues. You signal improvements related to the way of working inside the team and you contribute to improving the maturity and coverage of our service offering.
You will be part of the internal security testing team within the CoE Security of ABN AMRO Clearing in Amsterdam. Inside the team, we work together in an informal way and we provide a lot of variety and opportunities to keep developing yourself. ABN AMRO Clearing is moving to an agile way of working where speed, productivity, agility and innovative power come first. For you as a penetration tester, this means an interactive and inspiring way of working together across the team and with different departments of the bank around the Globe.
- You have approximately 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience in advanced penetration testing and red teaming.
- You possess a number of relevant certifications like GPEN, OSCP, OSCE, etc.
- You are energetic and like to work in an Agile environment.
- You are fluent (verbal and in writing) in English.
- You are pragmatic and analytical and have good communication and social skills.
- You have the ability to translate technical risks into business risks and vice versa.
- You take ownership of your own and team’s delivery and have a proactive attitude.
- You have experience with adversary techniques, tactics, and procedures.
- You have experience with relevant tooling (Metasploit, Burp Suite, Cobalt Strike etc.)
- You have in depth experience with complex Linux and Windows environments.
- You have in depth experience with complex network architectures.
- You have experience with command and control channels.
- You have experience with exploit development.
- You have experience with scripting and programming languages (i.e. Ruby, Perl, Python, PowerShell, C/C++).
Nice to have:
- You have software reverse engineering skills on multiple architectures (e.g. X86, ARM).
- You enjoy playing CTFs and publish your write-ups.
- You like to train and coach your junior colleagues and share your knowledge.
- Confirmed CVEs affecting commercial and/or open source software.
We are offering
We offer a challenging job and you are directly responsible for your own successes. We will stimulate every opportunity to work on personal development and developments to keep on top of your technical knowledge.
AACB is the cornerstone of global financial markets. As a Clearing Bank, we offer our clients the ability to trade on 90+ financial markets, giving us a top three position globally. In this position, we secure and govern a safe, transparent and sustainable market. Our clients include professional traders, investment managers and corporates with whom we have longstanding personal relationships. We understand them and strive to deliver the same high-quality service across the globe. All with the aim to reduce risk and make financial markets more efficient and reliable. Given the high demands of our clients and highly volatile market, the work in AACB gives you a chance to learn a lot in a short period. Working at AACB means thriving in an international, professional yet informal, fast-paced, IT-driven environment.
We are offering
• The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and encourage training and development for our employees.
• A truly international environment and a business line which is globally a top three player
• Hybrid working environment (home and office)
• The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
• A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
• A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
• An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
• A solid pension plan
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Send us your application as soon as possible. To find out more please contact Peter Hudak, Capability Owner Penetration Testing and Red Teaming (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to meeting you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!