- 5 - 10 jaar
- Analytische skills
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Azure Data Engineer
At a glance
Do you want to bring banking as we know it to the next level and contribute to the digital data revolution in Dutch banking? Do you have affinity with data and the data integration and agree with us that data is at the core of the value we can bring to our customers? We are reinventing the data landscape and work on the bank’s data marketplace. This is a seamless and single portal experience, where you provide securely and use quickly, the data needed. Are you passionate about designing and building it? With us, you can put your passion into action! We are looking for IT engineers who have proven experience in designing, deploying, building and maintaining data pipelines and web application hosted on Azure. Sounds good? Right!
To speed up and strengthen the digital & data transformation we are searching the best IT engineers to help us. With helping we mean that you:
- Understand the data technologies of today and tomorrow and know how to implement them in effective way.
- Must innovate, experiment and advice on applying new technologies.
- Are a team player willing to be part of a team with engineers.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work in DevOps teams and have an agile mindset.
- Understand cloud solutions (Azure)
As an IT Engineer you will be a key contributor to our Services practice and will have the below responsibilities:
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across many tools and technologies
- Work with business stakeholders and other SMEs to understand high-level business requirements
- Work with the Solution engineers and contribute to the development of roadmaps
- Adhere to existing processes/standards including the development lifecycle, business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines
- Deliver data pipeline or web applications from an idea inception and validation to a scalable solution
- Collaborate with colleagues to ideate solutions for users, prioritizing based on business impact
- The programming language we use is Python
Examples of the epics/episodes you could work on:
- API & Streaming frameworks
- Remain compliant with regulators (such as GDPR / BCBS239)
- Security framework
- Metadata framework
- VUE.JS for front end development
- Aware of the latest trends in data and bring smart ideas to the table
With a combination of goodies straight from the market leaders and self-build tooling Data Distribution is the data heart of ABN AMRO. In this team it is acknowledged that the status quo needs to be broken and that radical modernization of the way we treat data is necessary. Therefore, the possibilities are vast. While this means we value our top-notch quality standard, you will be surprised by the informal atmosphere in which we do this. You are part of a (DevOps)team and you will contribute by building the great data solutions!
As you can see, we have certain expectations. Ideally, you already fit into them. If you do not, but feel you can grow into such an expertise, we are also very interested to meet you!
- You do not only understand the technical part, but you are also aware how to build and implement tools this, with all its aspects
- You have an exploratory and eager mindset, on the lookout for new developments, but you understand that for sustainability adopting certain standards are required
- A team player, willing to help others and share knowledge whenever you think you can
- Experience with large-scale distributed applications.
- Understanding the multi-tier, rest and microservices architecture
- Experience with Agile methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlog.
- Experience working on products that impact a large user base or in a multi-culture environment
- Self-starters with a collaborative, “can-do” attitude.
- Quick delivery of end-to-end solutions to validate ideas and produce quality products
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with python programming
- A proven record working on the Azure cloud or eager to learn
- Passionate learners who aren’t afraid of new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
- Capable and eager to work under minimal direction in fast-paced energetic environment, managing multiple projects and priorities at once
- OPS/CICD over Azure platform to monitor the application and infrastructure
- We prefer to see an education in Computer Science, Information Science, Econometrics or Mathematics
- In Data tooling like Azure Data Factory
- In Test framework like rest-assured
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Apply directly via our website or contact Ilse Epskamp (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ) if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer externe recruitmentbureaus
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!