- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een procesmatige aanpak
- Analytische skills
- € 5.174 - € 7.392 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Technical IT Security Expert
At a glance
As a Technical IT Security Expert you are performing security assessments on the infrastructure and applications of ABN AMRO. Your knowledge and experience will contribute to improving the overall security posture of the bank by identifying the impact of current threats on our IT landscape, assessing existing security controls and suggesting improvements. What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We want to hear it!
You are responsible for executing technical security assessments on ABN AMRO’s information assets. You organize and chair threat modelling workshops, identify technical countermeasures, leverage MITRE ATT&CK were applicable, assess technical controls against operational effectiveness and report on findings and residual risk. As an expert you stay well informed on the latest developments in the field of technology and threats and you actively share this knowledge with your colleagues. You help solving security related questions, take initiative and escalate in time if needed. You signal improvements related to the way of working inside the team and you contribute to improving the maturity and coverage of our service offering.
You will be part of the internal Security Assurance team within the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) of ABN AMRO in Amsterdam. Inside the team we work together in an informal way and we provide a lot of variety and opportunities to keep developing ourselves. ABN AMRO is moving to an agile way of working where speed, productivity, agility and innovative power come first. For you as a Security Expert, this means an interactive and inspiring way of working together across the team and with different departments of the bank.
- You have approximately 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience in Information Security Assessments.
- You are able to translate threats into high level attack scenarios
- You can assess effectiveness and alignment of security controls with existing standards and policies.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of cyber security landscape / threats, trends, and technologies
- You have working knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK and/or you are familiar with tactics and techniques used by APTs
- You like to follow APTs and their methods of infiltrating networks
- You can translate APT methods into technical countermeasures
- You are familiar in assessing technical security controls against operational effectiveness
- You have experience performing cybersecurity, threat, and/or risk assessments
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree
- You are energetic and like to work in an Agile environment.
- You take ownership of your own and team’s delivery and have a proactive attitude.
- You are fluent (verbal and in writing) in English.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Including the ability to create positive business relationships with internal stakeholders.
- You are fluent (verbal and in writing) in Dutch.
- You possess a number of relevant certifications like CISSP, CISA, CRISC etc.
- Exposure to banking, or an equivalent highly controlled technology environment is preferred
- You have experience with penetration testing
We are offering
We offer a challenging job and you are directly responsible for your own successes. We will stimulate every opportunity to work on personal development and developments to keep on top of your technical knowledge. At ABN AMRO, we use our knowledge, expertise and network to help our clients within and outside the Netherlands achieve their goals based on responsible decisions. Our clients’ interests always come first. We want clients to understand our products, and we sometimes say ‘no’ if a product involves a risk that is too high for the client. Putting clients’ interests first also means communicating in plain language and crafting smart solutions that genuinely make a difference. That is our goal.
We are offering:
- The opportunity to be the best you can be and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- Possibilities for flexible working hours and work from home are negotiable. We offer good facilities for remote working.
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Send us your application as soon as possible.
To find out more, contact Richard Hendrick (firstname.lastname@example.org). We very much look forward meeting you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!