- 5 - 10 jaar
- Goede communicatie vaardigheden
- Analytische skills
- see vacancy text
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Business Consultant - Strategic Management Credits
At a glance
ABN AMRO wants to enrich and renew the lending landscape. That all starts with simpler and faster processes, allowing us to better identify our customers' risks. Important, because that way we can serve them better.
The same goes for our Credits Capability Grid (record, administer, monitor and manage all outstanding credits). Together we are four ‘shops’ creating and building a future proof design. All this digitized and in a compliant way. A complex issue. And of great importance for the bank to remain future-proof. This is where you, Business Consultant with a strong (operational) strategic management angle, come in. You provide insight, overview and coherence of the 'shops'. You bring the worlds together. With the aim of co-directing and implementing the shared strategic vision and course (staying effective and in control). But also solving various operational strategic issues, which the Grid Owner also wants a solution for.
As Business Consultant, you support the Grid Owner in a wide range of strategic topics: strategy, visioning, KPI setting etc. and development and monitoring of the mid/long term roadmap in close alignment with Future Credit Domain (FCD) Office.
- You are an experienced business consultant with strategy thinking and development skills. You will lead strategy assignments: visioning, deep dives/ workshops for Grid Leadership and domain specific topics
- You are good at organizing around content and also have the skills to draw up visions and roadmaps.
- Through drafting these strategic documents, you enable the organisation to further mature in “scaled agile”; you inspire, push and facilitate teams to improve their planning capabilities, you create insights into conflicting priorities and transformation sequencies/ dependencies across departments and teams, and you enable value-driven steering.
- This role requires conceptual ability in combination with PowerPoint and monitoring skills.
- You will do this taking the FCD scope at large including Lending Transformation into consideration, whereby the value creation and the regulatory angle are also sufficiently taking into account.
- You ensure that consistent strategy capabilities and tools are being developed and delivered throughout the grid.
You will work in the Credits Capability Grid department (CC Grid) of Lending Transformation. Lending Transformation is responsible for the execution of the change to further build the credits product engine. You become part of Leadership team. The CC Grid is responsible for bank wide credit (related) shared capabilities such as: Credit Facility management, Distressed Client Management, Credit Risk Process Management, and Credit Risk Monitoring. The Grid consists of ~50 (lead) Product Owners, Business Developers etc. and we have a strong collaboration with the IT Credits department. The team has a culture of strong collaboration, hands-on approach, and open communication.
- You are an experienced consultant, with a strong delivery mindset and a hands-on mentality.
- You are well capable to analyse and can well deliver your advice to a wide and diverse audience.
- You are pragmatic and translate ideas into actions, you initiate and lead specific interventions.
- You have a passion for creating the impact that ultimately benefits our customer’s experience.
- Your way of getting things done naturally makes you collaborate across silos and you have a track record in mobilizing people throughout the organization.
- You bring specific qualities, such as a deep understanding of the end-to-end credit processes and/or change management skills and/or communication expertise.
We are offering
We offer a challenging job, with impact on the execution of our lending strategy. We offer you the freedom to get the best out of yourself, to work flexibly and to have many opportunities to grow. And Amongst others:
- The opportunity to play a key role in the execution of our strategy
- The opportunity to grow as a talent in our company
- The opportunity to develop yourself as a change management expert
- A salary indication gross per year based on a 40-hour work week: Eur 60k - 95k all-in (incl. holiday allowance / benefit budget). A 36-hour work week is also possible. Classification based on knowledge, experience and equal pay.
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Send us your application (in English) as soon as possible, a work permit is prerequisite. To find out more, contact Davina Cornelissen-Risseeuw (Credits Capability Grid Owner), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!