- 5 - 10 jaar
- Goede communicatie vaardigheden
- Analytische skills
- € 6.012 - € 8.588 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Senior Azure Security Wizard
At a glance
Digital bank robbers are getting smarter and smarter. Can you keep our data behind bars?
The need for information security is growing in a fast pace, especially within the banking sector, where there is much to be gained for attackers. For this reason, we are constantly looking for smarter ways to make digital banking as safe as possible. This is a key capability because there is a lot at stake.
Do you have good sense for the organization’s prime needs in guaranteeing the safety of the bank and customer data? Tell us your story, we are curious. If you are good, we promise to make you even better!
You will play a crucial role in the application journey in adoption of DevSecOps process and Microsoft Azure cloud. Your contribution will enhance development teams to understand security aspects of the application they develop and thus contributing to the safety of the bank by securing each step as much as possible.
You contribute to the safety of the bank by securing each step as much as possible. You brainstorm, advise and work together with our talented development teams to secure information security at the start of our banking products. Briefly: a constant co-creation and security by design!
ABN AMRO’s IT organization is your biggest client and the cooperation with our international business is one of your key drivers..
You will also receive professional training budget and visit events which will sometimes take place abroad.
Technology and Engineering (T&E) is part of Corporate Information Security Office (CISO). The CISO department consists of approx. 400 employees and works on the entire information security of the bank. The T&E division is a multinational team carrying over 70 male and female employees. In terms of hierarchy, there is little to be noticed as we work together in completing our tasks. Moreover, we are socially involved and committed to the ABN AMRO Foundation. For instance, we contribute to giving Christmas presents to the less fortunate and we engage in charity walk.
Working at ABN AMRO means: getting even better in what you do. We understand customers, translate their ambitions into common success and earn trust. We want our customers to understand our products. This means that we sometimes turn customers away if the risk of a product is great for them. Customer interest is also: providing a clear product range and communicating clearly. Banking is our profession, the world is our challenge.
A security specialist with the overview of a generalist and therefore an effective consultant & engineer. You are well acquainted with network and application security, as well as both technical and organizational areas. You brainstorm, advise and work together with our talented development teams to secure information security at the start of our banking products. Briefly: a constant co-creation and security by design!
You are bold, do not simply take things at face value, and dare to ask questions.
You are able to entice managers, colleagues and customers with your ideas. This means you can easily convince people and transpose technical jargons into understandable language effortlessly.
Please check your profile if you believe to be a good fit in the team:
- Working experience of eight years in IT, with at least six years in Information security
- A Master’s degree in Information Science or relevant studies
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure platform and Azure specific certifications such as AZ-303, AZ-304, AZ-400 and AZ-500 are a plus
- Information security (IS) professional qualifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM and CCSK
- Experience in providing business and IT advice on cloud adoption and security best practices
- Proven knowledge of security processes, technologies and architectures such as Security configurations, patch management, access control, cryptography, communication protocols, threat modelling, container security and security code review etc.
- Security assessment and requirements management in a DevOps way of working is a plus
- Cloud security with a special focus on Azure and SaaS
- Experience with documentation, report writing, reviewing and consulting
- Knowledge of IS risk management (frameworks) such as NIST, CIS, ISO27K, SANS, CCM
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing in English, Dutch being a big plus
You should also be familiar with:
- Working with the DevSecOps team for the design and development of security solutions using the approved automation, CI/CD tooling and standards security solutions of ABN AMRO.
- Perform architecture reviews on workloads migrating to cloud and ensure security by design
- Recognize areas for security improvements within the cloud platform around automation and CI/CD, access controls, network, automated compliance, alerting and forensics etc.
- Train DevOps teams in consuming security and security standards as offered by the bank
- Stakeholder management skills, especially in a multi-cultural and international environment
- Define and support secure continuous delivery approaches including tooling and automated testing and support teams with threat modelling
- Risk assessments, general knowledge about penetration testing
- Proven security processes, technologies and architectures such as Hardening, patch management, access control, cryptography, communication protocol, Windows and Linux
- Agile way of working & DevOps
We are offering
The chance to become even better in the security sector within a large organization. Does IT make your heart skip a beat? Then perhaps the bank (CISO department in particular) is the place of work where you never stop learning. During the first three months, a buddy will guide you, after which you can count on a lot of responsibility. But there is always room to brainstorm with colleagues and (senior) managers. You are allowed to make mistakes as long as you learn from them and if you are able to handle it, we will boost the complexity of your assignments in no time. That is entirely up to you.
Our office in Amsterdam Southeast is your home base; from there you will be the road to help or advise clients. We are also open to The New Way of Working. As a result of this you get to decide at which locations or time you start working.
ABN AMRO gives great importance to personal development and therefore offers a lot of training and career opportunities. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive package of employee benefits. With this, you can determine your own conditions for a large part.
Respond to this online vacancy if interested. For more information, please contact Jagmeet Arora, Head of Technology & Engineering Application Security (firstname.lastname@example.org). We would like to meet you!
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!