- An entrepreneurial attitude
- A customer centric focus
- Collaborative skills
- Challenging work
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- In charge of personal development
Why ABN AMRO?
- Building a future proof bank
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Extensive internal career opportunities
BE - Private Banker Institutions & Charities
Your future employer
ABN AMRO Bank NV Belgium specializes in Private Banking, Corporate Banking and is the market leader in the Diamond sector. From our headquarters in Berchem and Ghent, and offices in Antwerp, Hasselt, Brussels, Courtrai, Bruges and Tournai, we are actively building a modern, innovative and sustainable bank that is close to its clients. We offer innovative products and services to both individuals and companies.
ABN AMRO Bank NV Belgium belongs to the ABN AMRO Bank NV Group, one of the largest banks in the Netherlands. Internationally, we have a leading position in a number of specialized markets such as Private Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Diamond & Jewelry Clients and Wealth Management.
Your future context
As a Private Banker Institutions & Charities, you will proactively participate in broadening and expanding the client portfolio of Institutions & Charities (I&C).
Together with the I&C Team, Bankers and assistants, you will focus on the development of the I&C department.
Your future role
Expanding the client portfolio
- Customer orientation with a focus on acquisition and the ambition to build an own institutional client portfolio.
- Detecting opportunities in the market and conducting prospecting visits with a view to expanding the client portfolio
Broadening the client portfolio
- Managing an own portfolio aiming at achieving the clients' (financial) objectives and the bank's goals with the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Advise clients in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Awareness of internal and external developments related to the positioning of the I&C business and its clients.
- Efficient implementation of products and services for clients.
Development of I&C
- Actively introduce the various products and services of Private Banking within the framework of the I&C business objectives
- Continuously expanding one's own knowledge of developments in the relevant field, positioning oneself and the bank as a competent contact in the market, continuously expanding one's own network
- Ability to work holistically and across businesses and network with colleagues to add value for clients and the bank
- Consulting with internal specialists at headquarters in Belgium and the Netherlands (such as advisory management, discretionary asset management, credit, insurance).
Comply with procedures & legislation
Monitors the risk management process fulfilling the role of First-line-of-Defence.
Takes into account internal processes, laws and regulations when directing day-to-day operations.
Our ideal colleague
- A minimum of 4 years in a similar role
- Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English, both oral and written.
- IT-skills: Window’s related applications
- Commercial skills
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of applicable laws
ABN AMRO attaches great importance to personal development. For us, this also means a great deal of responsibility and scope for entrepreneurship. Of course, this includes a salary in line with your competencies and excellent terms of employment (such as meal vouchers, an extensive group insurance package and flexible working).
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Then upload your CV and motivation letter into our platform and we will be in touch.
We look forward to meeting you!
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!