- 0 - 5 jaar
- Analytische skills
- Een creatief brein
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Internship Event Management ABN AMRO Bank IT
At a Glance
As department IT Wealth Management & Corporate banking within ABN AMRO Bank, we organise big and small events internally and externally (TeqNation, J-fall etc). This is important for engagement and a positive view on ABN AMRO Bank as a company, furthermore it helps us connecting with possible, future, employees. Are you interested in event management, organization and execution thereof? Then this is the right internship for you!
Your main job is to help with all events, stakeholder management, and checking all that needs to be done for it to be executed perfectly! The work tasks consist of the following:
- Stakeholder management
- Participation in the event itself (internal & external)
- Keep a runbook and execute in time
- Arrange all that is required for execution
- Assist other partakers in the event
- Order Management
- You are a MBO student
- Your studies are related to Event Management; Media Management
- You are registered at a Dutch Educational Institution throughout the whole internship
- You are available for a period of 6-8 months, 3/4 days a week
- You are able to start as soon as possible (starting date can be discussed!)
- You are proactive, results orientated, communicative and have an eye for detail
What We Offer
As an ABN AMRO intern you will receive:
- A work laptop and phone,
- Monthly fixed compensation (€600 for WO students, €450 HBO students, €250 for MBO)
- Travel allowance (for international students)
- A personal development coach,
- A fun, flexible, and creative team of interns,
- Frequently occurring afterwork drinks/coffee sessions.
If you are confident about becoming a valuable member of our team, apply right away! Please don’t forget that a well thought-out, structured CV and motivation letter can make you stand out from the crowd! How to do it?
- Only put job relevant items in your CV and letter.
- In your letter, present yourself briefly and then tell us WHY you are interested in both this assignment in particular and working at ABN AMRO in general. Subsequently, explain HOW you will be adding value to our team by highlighting your relevant skills and experience.
- Lastly, always include your availability period (e.g., from May 2023 to October 2023) and the objective of your internship (e.g., thesis research, work experience).
For more information contact email@example.com
We are looking forward to getting to know you! Any doubts, questions or compliments for us? Get in touch
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!