- 2 - 5 jaar
- Goede communicatie vaardigheden
- Analytische skills
- € 3.953 - € 5.646 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Business Developer VPT
Are you the Finance business developer/analyst who is looking for the next career step and want to contribute to improving the data availability and quality within the bank? Do you enjoy working with data, challenging your analytical but also communication and coordination skills?
Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a versatile Business Developer in the Value Proposition Team (VPT) in the Grid Accounting department. The Grid is involved with various data projects, mainly driven by regulation but also resulting from improvements and changes initiated by the colleagues of Accounting who are responsible for reporting correct and complete financial data and initiatives from the business lines.
You are working on subjects that are high on the bank's agenda. As a Business Developer, you will be making the translation from requirements to the data available within the systems of the bank that result from our business line activities. You will need to translate these requirements into functional requirements and align those with the system developers who will build the solution. Next to this, you are responsible for:
• Coordination and monitoring of planned work for implementing data solutions.
• Testing solutions built by the technical developers.
• Do root cause analysis on data quality issues and data gaps
• Many different subjects that you have to delve into in depth, so that you get a broad picture of the bank.
• Performing detailed analysis of the issue to determine the impact on Accounting and our processes
• Fulfil a SPOC role between Accounting and data owners, Development teams and/or consumers of our data and acting as a linking pin between many different departments.
• Identifying improvements or bottlenecks in current processes.
• Proactively identify potential issues with data quality, collecting or reporting the data
While working within the Accounting Grid, you’ll be working within the Finance & Risk Domain, specifically focusing on the processes for the Mainbank (NL) activities of the bank. Financial Accounting is responsible for all internal and external reporting of the bank for Financial and Risk reporting. The Accounting Grid focuses on al change initiatives within Accounting, whether they are regulatory, Accounting internal or Business driven. In this role you’ll be part of the Value Proposition Team (VPT) team which consists of different sub-teams focusing on different topics. You’ll be working with seasoned Finance experts and ambitious young data professionals who contribute to the implementation of data management within ABN AMRO in a dynamic environment. The team is result-oriented, diverse and values enjoying social events together.
- Proven knowledge of Accounting, Finance and/or IT
- 2+ years of experience working in the banking sector.
- Experience on working with and analysing big datasets.
- Willing to learn how to interpret requirements and data models
- Capable of maintaining overview and setting up structured processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good coordination skills and stakeholder management.
- Academic degree
- Fluent in English
- Being pro-active, going after the information you need or suggest solutions.
- Get energy from working in a high-pace dynamic working environment.
- Curious, to get a detailed understanding on complex topics
- Result-oriented, knowing the details but while keeping the end-goal in mind.
We are offering
An environment where you can work on different topics and further develop your professional skills. Whether it is on the more hard- or soft-skills. You’ll be working in an ambitious and result-oriented team contributing to topics that are among the highest of priorities for the bank. Next to that you’ll be working in the middle of the value chain offering opportunities to collaborate and widen your network with colleagues from various departments e.g. business lines, Reporting and Risk.
We also offer you:
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function,
- A solid pension plan
Are you interested? For more information you can contact Naomi Tilon (email@example.com) or Edgar van Dam (firstname.lastname@example.org) who are leading the VPT Accounting team.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!