- 2 - 5 jaar
- Goede communicatie vaardigheden
- € 3.953 - € 5.646 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
IT Platform Engineer
At a glance
At ABN AMRO, we are working hard to create a sustainable future; Banking for better, for generations to come' is our passion. We want to be a better bank that is ready for the future, a bank that is able to adapt to a rapidly changing economy and society. And we can't do that without you.
Within Platform & Technology, we empower our 20,000 colleagues at the bank worldwide. We are working on the best workplace of the future. With the technology of tomorrow and an eye for people. Will you work with us?
In order to support our colleagues as well as possible at that workplace, we also develop the best workplace for tomorrow. The route has been determined, the way to it, we need you there! Are you an enthusiastic functional expert on the ServiceNow platform? Then you are the dream candidate.
The ServiceNow platform is growing within the bank. Together with Azure, ServiceNow is the focal point within our IT domain. We are at the forefront of deploying the latest features that the ServiceNow platform offers.
Developing, trying as much as possible, testing and data is our way of working. You have organizational talent, know how to switch on multiple boards at the same time and can easily handle with unexpected events.
- You are the linking pin to customers regarding the ServiceNow products and identify needs for adjustments and discuss the possibilities with the ServiceNow blocks to meet them.
- You will work on IT solutions to ensure that customer and banking systems are aligned. Provide training and demos on location or via video connection for the users of the system.
- You can handle incoming service requests.
- You coordinate, advise and provide information to the customer and any internal parties involved about the progress and realization of the solution.
- You record the customer questions in the appropriate systems to get a picture of the types of requests, to monitor progress, to identify trends and to record solutions.
- You review inquiries to identify trends to improve customer service. You identify points for improvement in processes, systems, procedures and guidelines and discuss them with the Product Owners.
- You will be an expert in the field in projects aimed at improving the products and service package in the focus area.
- You will test (user) if systems are changed or if new releases are applied, so that the customer is not hindered by these changes and to guarantee him optimal use.
Grid Service Integration & Orchestration is your workplace. Within that, we work on the coolest, nicest cozy workplace on the ServiceNow domain. We need you to give further substance to this.
We work according to the Agile (Scrum) method and are therefore able to proudly show our results to the stakeholders every two weeks.
We work closely with the business, with vendors, application development and central infrastructure. We do this in several Blocks/teams of 8 to 9 specialists. Everyone is unique, but they have one thing in common: they want to get things moving, they are social, have humor and always think in the interest of the employee (our customer).
You "live" the culture principles and propagate them in practice to stakeholders, colleagues and employees! You are customer-oriented, analytical and have a drive to innovate and improve.
You have gained experience with ServiceNow. With your knowledge and experience you are able to work out assignments for customers. To do this, you bring the following:
- You have a completed HBO or WO education.
- Fluency in English (both verbally and in writing) and Dutch is an advantage
- At least 2-5 years of experience in developing, configuring, testing, deploying and maintaining ServiceNow.
- Able to collaborate on multiple levels
- Able to request technical information from customers from a conversation and translate it into requirements.
- You are creative, collaborative, solution- and result-oriented
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum
- Technical Skills
- ServiceNow CSA (Certified System Administrator) certificaat
- One of the ServiceNow applications: ITx (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, ITAM)
We are offering
• Flexible working hours and plenty of room to grow both personally and professionally
• The ability to proactively work on your vitality and fitness
• Salary in accordance with collective labour agreement for banks and insurance. Function group 9
• An additional benefit budget of 11%,
• A personal development budget of € 1,000 per year
• An annual public transport card or travel budget, depending on the position
• A solid pension scheme
Are you interested? For more information you can contact Marlies Alfrink email@example.com
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!