- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een ondernemende houding
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Ever thought of how many people log in to the ABN AMRO app or Internet Banking website each month? Over five million! At the Personal Banking Grid (department), we work on exactly these products. Along with the number of logins, the products continue to grow; therefore, we are looking for a backend developer, who can help us serve our clients even better. Curious to hear more? Then continue reading!
Your job as...
As a backend developer at our grid, you play a key role in realising ABN AMRO's strategy of being a personal bank in a digital age. Together with your interdisciplinary team, you are responsible for the entire development and lifecycle of your applications – from refining requirements to provisioning infrastructure and deploying the application to production. You work on, for example, the Payment Cycle for clients or on the latest products in the App, like Investments and Insurance. You bring new interactions and features to our clients (and in the future, to non-clients as well)! Besides, you run your applications in Azure and on-premises servers and work with a modern stack. You are thus not only continuously developing our products, but also yourself!
Working at the Personal Banking grid
The ABN AMRO app and Internet Banking website wouldn’t exist without developers and engineers using their talent. When you start working at the Personal Banking grid, you will join a driven and enthusiastic group of people with diverse (cultural) backgrounds. They all work on the same purpose: ‘Banking for better, for generations to come.’ All our teams share a passion for building, reinventing and innovating in order to best serve our clients (regardless of what bank they use).
‘I would describe the Personal Banking grid as a fast growing, open minded and creative space where I can explore and gain knowledge among colleagues.’
‘I love the diverse cultural backgrounds in the Personal Banking grid, as well as how everyone here helps and challenges each other.’
We work according to the SCRUM framework and believe in a DevOps way of working while focusing on solid principles that give teams a sense of autonomy and purpose in their job. We offer everyone the opportunity to get better and grow in their skills, love to share knowledge and challenge each other by for example; giving presentations, organising hackathons, potluck lunches, toasties on Wednesday and having live meetings together!
Sounds great? Check your profile!
- Extensive experience with Java and modern frameworks.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies and infra as a code (IaC).
- Knowledge of coding standards and best practices ex: SOLID principle, patterns, testing etc.
Good to have:
- Experience with testing frameworks (JUnit, Jmeter, Karate etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD Tooling and DevOps principles.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Experience with API design.
What we offer you
As a backend engineer at the Personal Banking grid, you are given every opportunity and independence to show your professional ability in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself.
In addition, we offer you:
- Excellent salary. *
- 25 vacation days based on 40 hours (with an optional 14 days extra).
- Personal development budget of €1000 per year (next to training to keep your knowledge and certifications up to date).
- Benefit budget of 11% (of your salary), so you can decide for yourself if you want extra holiday allowances, a lease bike, or the budget to be paid out as salary.
- Banking for better days. These are days you can work on your personal development or contribute to society.
- Good set of facilities for remote working. Good to know, we have adopted a hybrid model of working with 2-5 office days.
- Annual public transportation pass.
- Solid pension plan that will set you up for the future.
* You are hired in ABN AMRO-scale 9-11. Classification is based on your experience, skills and a benchmark among colleagues (equal pay).
Become ONE OF US!
Fill in your contact details below, upload your resume and optionally a motivational letter. If you do not have a motivational letter, please upload a double cv or a blanco document. We would like to get to know you!
Would you like to know more before you apply? Feel free to reach out to Noa Hegeman via email@example.com
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!