- 0 - 5 jaar
- Analytische skills
- Een creatief brein
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Intern Event Management Tikkie & New10
Your new company
We are Tikkie and New10, two financial service scale-ups initiated by ABN AMRO Bank. Eventhough we are two different orgaizations we have lots in common. We are both tech-driven, young, innovative, and shaping the future of finance. We share our office and like to spend time together and organize events. As an Events intern, you will become part of New10's people Team but will work for Tikkie as well. Hierarchically you will be reporting to our Office & Event Manager
You are connecting the communities by organising awesome events and help run our office smoothly! Your day-to-day activities exist out of:
- Co-organising team events like summer party, winter party, roadmaps, kick-offs, Thursday drinks, Rooftop events, internal & external events like presentations, recruitment- & client events
- Keeping the overall people & office vibe positive and happy!
- Assist in the office running smoothly
- Support in ordering groceries and office supplies & managing the stock
In the past New10 has had multiple interns who've moved into great careers within and outside of New10. Our former interns have moved into, People Officers, Account Managers and more! New10 wants to offer you the opportunity to grow and start your career. That's why New10 embraces the opportunity of offering internships.
At New10 & Tikkie we put our people first. We offer an open, collaboratie, and supportive working environment and guarantee everyone that they will have a tremendous opportunity for long-term growth and learning. With more than 200 colleagues (Tikkie & New10) from 30+ nationalities, our people are:
- Entrepreneurs ourselves, thinking on our feet and making sure the right things happen
- Genuinely interested and curious, looking to deeply understand our customers and their context
- Driven by data, embracing creativity and exciting technologies
- Open-minded, bringing fresh perspectives and jumping at the opportunity to build an effective team together
We're looking for someone who..
- 3rd, 4th or graduated HBO/WO student (eg. Facility Management, Event Management, Business Studies)
- Is motivated by helping our colleagues
- Loves working with international colleagues
- Can easily communicate in English and speaks Dutch
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Available for minimal 32 hours per week for 4-6 months (or more)
Please submit your C.V. and Cover Letter! If your profile looks like a match, we'll invite you for a first informal conversation with one of our team.
Here is what you can expect about our hiring process:
- Step 1: 45 min introduction call with our Office & Event Manager
- Step 2: 1 interview with our People Officer and Head of People & Culture
- Step 3: Arrange internship agreement with New10, your school & you
- Step 4: Awesome onboarding!
For more information, please contact our Office & Event Manager Irene Wanschers-Nederlof (firstname.lastname@example.org, +31646195185)
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!