- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een ondernemende houding
- Een duurzame mindset
- € 6.012 - € 9.600 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Product & Strategy Manager Lending
At a glance
As a business developer Product Strategy you will be responsible for a competitive product portfolio fitting client needs in NW EU with a 5 year horizon. By analysing & monitoring internal and external developments and translating them into a strategic long term vision. Together with highly engaged colleagues in the Product Management & Strategy team you manage all developments, projects and programs to deliver on high quality and compliant products which supports our sustainability shift for our clients. Specifically you’ll focus on client journeys, digitisation & global coordination. You have specific knowledge and experience in the (credit) product domain. You like to work in a newly set up organisation and built together a strong department with excellent product management & strategy capabilities that delivers on both short and long term horizon. You will report to the Head of Product Strategy. We also invite colleagues in Hay 11 to apply; growth possible.
As business developer Product Strategy you
• Design/support international growth plans for FS and segments with strong focus on sustainability shift
• Design/support a strategy on optimising and digitisation client journeys and products for all clients;
• Develop Convenience Lending proposition together with FS CL (and BAL, SDL, New 10)
• Coordinate with local Product Management in countries and subsidiaries;
• Change, understand and implement relevant changes (regulatory, commercial) to products together with Lending Transformation and Strategic Business Development;
• Have close alignment with product management to translate design into products that meet customer needs and support our sustainability transition;
• You will have a strong cooperation with many stakeholders across CB, BC&E and WM both at segment- and product side.
Financing Solutions (FS) is the Credit Engine of ABN AMRO, providing clients from all client segments with the best suited credit solution. The Product Management & Strategy Department is responsible for Product Management and Strategic activities for the lending product portfolio, across all countries with a 5-year horizon. The team delivers high performing products enabling the NW-EU countries to have the opportunity to make the difference for the client.
Product Management & Strategy is a new team and part of Lending Transformation where product management, collateral management, credit lifecycle and data management comes together to develop and deliver a true change in our (future) credit domain! A big challenge and journey to deliver first class products and lending journeys to support the Sustainability shift, a competitive offering, data driven and (model)compliant.
Has relevant work experience, preferably in the credit products, data and/or client domain
• Has experience in and knowledge of (corporate) lending & clients
• Has experience with relevant regulation, risk management and creditchain
• Is hands-on with a result-oriented attitude and has a strong -self starting- drive
• Thrives in a complex and demanding environment, no matter what you’ll find your way and dare to challenge
• Out-of-the-box mentality and creative thinking, outside-in view
We are offering
A challenging and demanding role in the centre of Financing Solutions
• A connected, open-minded and strong-paced business environment
• A warm welcome in a great new team with motivated colleagues to support you
• The possibility to develop professionally, get the best out of yourself and strengthen your individual career development
• Grading is based on knowledge, experience and equal pay. It is a full-time position (32 or 40-hour working week), with room for flexible and hybrid working.
Are you interested in this role? Then apply online and we will contact you. For specific questions about the vacancy, or further information about the role and the activities, please contact: Michael Hienkens, Head of Product Management & Strategy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!