- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een motiverende kracht
- Een duurzame mindset
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Medior Business Developer Lending Pricing
At a glance
As business developer on Pricing within Product Strategy you will be responsible for managing all product pricing relating topics & projects. And for developments and future strategic pricing. Also more generic product strategy topics and projects will be part of your job. Together with highly engaged colleagues in the Product Management & Strategy team you manage developments, projects en programs to deliver on high quality and -price- compliant products which supports our sustainability shift for our clients. You have specific knowledge and experience in the (credit) product pricing domain. You like to work in a newly set up organisation and built together a strong department with excellent product management capabilities and deliverables on both short and long term horizon. You will report to the Head of Product Strategy. If you think this description fits your experience and ambition, we invite you to apply!
Financing Solutions (FS) is the Credit Engine of ABN AMRO, providing clients from all client segments with the best suited credit solution. The Product Management & Strategy Department is responsible for Product Management and Strategic activities for the lending product portfolio, across all countries with a 5-year horizon. The team delivers high performing products enabling the NW-EU countries to have the opportunity to make the difference for the client.
Product Management & Strategy is a new team and part of Lending Transformation where product management, collateral management, credit lifecycle and data management comes together to develop and deliver a true change in our (future) credit domain! A big challenge and journey to deliver first class products and lending journeys to support the Sustainability shift, a competitive offering, data driven and (model)compliant.
As Business Developer Pricing you’re responsible for product pricing and related projects for all products within Product Management & Strategy in all NW-EU countries:
- Making sure we have the right product pricing to ensure compliancy with respective laws and regulation and future fits a competitive return for ABN AMRO;
- You have an overview of all product prices & revenues/volumes and which consumer/non consumer law is applicable. You understand sensitivity of pricing and reputation;
- You engage interactive and frequent with Credit Portfolio Management to align pricing on credit portfolio level with pricing on credit product level;
- Together with the Strategy team you translate new product ideas with pricing opportunities that meet customer needs and to be the best in the NW-EU market;
- You engage with many stakeholders in both FS sector Lending teams as well as the Coverage sector teams and stakeholders like Legal, Compliance and Credit Risk;
- Implement changes (regulatory, commercial) and additions to the lending product pricing with the Lending Transformation grids and Strategic Business Development.
- Has relevant work experience, preferably in the credit pricing and lending
- Knowledge of pricing Models, RWA, lending (IT) chain with regard to pricing
- Experience with regulations, (pricing) laws and policy making
- Thrives in a complex and demanding environment, no matter what you’ll find your way and dare to challenge
- Has good stakeholder management skills and intercultural awareness
We are offering
- A challenging and demanding role in the centre of Financing Solutions
- A connected, open-minded and strong-paced business environment
- A warm welcome in a great new team with motivated colleagues to support you
- The possibility to develop professionally, get the best out of yourself and strengthen your individual career development
- Grading is based on knowledge, experience and equal pay. It is a full-time position (36 or 40-hour working week), with room for flexible and hybrid working.
Are you interested in this role? Then apply online and we will contact you. For specific questions about the vacancy, or further information about the role and the activities, please contact: Michael Hienkens, Head of Product Management & Strategy (email@example.com)
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!