- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een motiverende kracht
- Een procesmatige aanpak
- € 3.509 - € 5.014 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Integrated reporting manager
At a glance
Would you like to be responsible for the integrated external reporting for an AEX listed and one of the top 3 banks in the Netherlands? And ensure that the organization is future-proof with regard to the most important sustainability topics? Then this is your chance.
The Integrated Reporting Coordinator ensures timely and accurate financial and non-financial reporting to shareholders, regulators, auditors and other relevant stakeholders, in line with regulatory and statutory requirements. In your role you will work closely with many stakeholders. The role is also responsible for coordinating non-financial information in the completion of external reports.
Your activities will include
- Coordinate and ensure completion of high quality Integrated Reporting disclosures in our Integrated Annual Report, Quarterly reports or Interim report.
- Interface with a lot of stakeholders inside and outside of ABN AMRO, including Investor Relations, Strategy, business managers of board members, Graphical designer, editors and External Audit.
- Contribute to project, change initiatives or process improvements.
- Ensure an efficient and effective reporting
The IFRS-Reporting department is located at our headquarters in Amsterdam. The department consists of the teams Consolidation, External Reporting and Sustainable Finance Reporting. We are ambitious, enthusiastic, proactive and convinced that there is always room for improvement. We focus on achieving results, without losing sight of employee satisfaction. Now we are looking for a professional who shares these values to be part of our team.
You will be part of the External Reporting team consisting of 6 colleagues from different nationalities. Our team is diverse and inclusive, which allows us to bring unique perspectives and ideas to the table. Our team members work collaboratively and support each other to deliver high-quality results.
- 5 - 10 years of relevant working experience
- Master's degree in the field of finance or communication
- Project Management experience
- Good communicative skills and stakeholder management.
- Good command of English and Dutch is required
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual publication transportation pass
- A solid pension plan
Respond now to this vacancy via the website. We would like to read in your motivation letter why you are the right person for this position! If you have any questions about the position, please contact Vincent Dorrestijn, External Reporting team lead: email@example.com. We would like to get to know you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!