- 2 - 5 jaar
- Een klantgerichte visie
- Passie voor je vakgebied
- € 3.509 - € 5.014 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Commercial Officer, part time 24 hours
At a glance
Commercial Officer - parttime 24 hours.
ABN AMRO Clearing is a global firm that provides an integrated suite of financial services to professional trading participants in the global financial market. Our core service offering consists of execution, clearing, financing, stock borrowing and lending, settlement and custody.
The AAC Client Lifecycle Management department ensures the ability of ABN AMRO Clearing to continuously expand its products and services portfolio, its markets and its market shares and enhance competitiveness of the global, regional and local organization. The CLM Officer holds responsibility as first line of defense for Client Lifecycle related activities including (but not limited to), client acceptance, KYC and related processes and tools.
The Client Lifecycle Management role will have a strong focus on Banking as a Service (BaaS). Banking as a Service (BaaS) enables financial services companies to hold client cash amounts for and on behalf of their respective clients, by use of individual client bank accounts held in the books of ABN AMRO Clearing Bank N.V. (AACB). Clients are typically brokers that offer brokerage services to their underlying retail clients.
- In accordance with AAC policy and procedures, you will be responsible for the formal administration, documentation and internal liaison for on boarding of new clients and (new) clients business in order to guarantee that clients meet formal and administrative requirements. In addition, you will be the SPOC for Brokers with regard to the ‘day-to-day’ BaaS client onboarding activities.
- You will maintain all Client and exchange related information within the Client Database ‘Salesforce and KYC related documentation within the Commercial area to ensure all documentation is available electronically in a timely manner by ensuring the validity, accuracy and completeness of the documents contained.
- You will investigate BaaS screening alerts identified by the DFC Client Filtering team and inform the Brokers accordingly. In addition, you will perform ‘client filtering’ identifying material risk issues pertaining to the client (client filtering is carried out using the RDC system).
- You will perform and monitor Periodic Reviews, Ongoing Due Diligence (ODD)_and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) on BaaS clients.
- Advises commercial colleagues and clients regarding local and international documentation processes for client and product acceptance, focusing on internal and external (compliance) requirements to ensure complete and accurate documentation.
- You will play a signaling and liaison role between clients and AAC regarding all required documents and client specific situations/risks. Consults with Relationship Managers, the client and Compliance in cases of non-standard situations.
You will work at the ABN headquarters at the Gustav Mahlerlaan, Amsterdam. The Client Lifecycle Management team in Amsterdam is currently staffed with 5 people and works closely together with the Client Lifecycle Management teams in Europe.
- Knowledge of business economics and commerce at a bachelor’s level
- Knowledge of the regional financial markets and of the administrative, legal and operational requirements
- Knowledge of KYC/CDD and relevant work experience in a client facing environment
- Experience of Client Filtering (knowledge of RDC would be advantageous)
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the financial industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Customer service skills
- Hands on mentality.
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget for professional growth and learning opportunities
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan.
re you interested? Please apply. For more information, you can contact Cynthia Mensingh, email@example.com We look forward getting to know you. Please apply in Talent2Grow. First open the link, and then click on the 'apply' button. Next step is to upload your resume and cover letter.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!