- 5 - 10 jaar
- Passie voor je vakgebied
- € 4.526 - € 6.463 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Backend Quality Assurance Engineer
Ever thought of how many people log in to the ABN AMRO app or Internet Banking website each month? Over five million! At the Personal Banking Grid (department), we work on exactly these products. Along with the number of logins, the products continue to grow; therefore, we are looking for a backend quality assurance (QA) engineer, who can help us serve our clients even better. Curious to hear more? Then continue reading!
Your job as...
As a backend quality assurance (QA) engineer at our grid, you play a key role in realising ABN AMRO's strategy of being a personal bank in a digital age. Together with your interdisciplinary team, you are responsible for the realisation and maintenance of (client) backend for frontend (BFF) applications for the ABN AMRO app. Specifically, you are responsible for creating and maintaining test cases, test suites and a test plan for the product. To achieve this, you develop and execute tests (automated, functional, performance), you work on CI/CD implementation as well as on a test automation framework and infrastructure, and you enhance integration testing. Thus, you play an important role in delivering high-quality software products to our clients!
Working at the Personal Banking grid
The ABN AMRO app and Internet Banking website wouldn’t exist without developers and engineers using their talent. When you start working at the Personal Banking grid, you will join a driven and enthusiastic group of people with diverse (cultural) backgrounds. They all work on the same purpose: ‘Banking for better, for generations to come.’ All our teams share a passion for building, reinventing and innovating in order to best serve our clients (regardless of what bank they use).
‘I would describe the Personal Banking grid as a fast growing, open minded and creative space where I can explore and gain knowledge among colleagues.’
‘I love the diverse cultural backgrounds in the Personal Banking grid, as well as how everyone here helps and challenges each other.’
We work according to the SCRUM framework and believe in a DevOps way of working while focusing on solid principles that give teams a sense of autonomy and purpose in their job. We offer everyone the opportunity to get better and grow in their skills, love to share knowledge and challenge each other by for example; giving presentations, organising hackathons, potluck lunches, toasties on Wednesday and having live meetings together!
Sounds great? Check your profile!
- 5+ years of QA experience.
- Strong knowledge of API testing (i.e., Rest Assured, Karate, Native POJO etc.) and mocking tools.
- Experience with test design techniques
- Experience with Agile Frameworks, DevOps Automation.
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with requirement management.
- Experience with CI/CD Tooling.
- Experience with Performance testing tools (Jmeter, Neoload etc.)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and writing) in English.
- You are a strong team player and together with your colleagues, you manage to take the team to a higher level.
Good to have:
- Experience with Agile Frameworks, DevOps Automation, cloud platform and services (Azure).
- Fintech experience.
What we offer you
As a backend quality assurance engineer, you are given every opportunity and independence to show your professional ability in a no-nonsense environment and to further develop yourself.
In addition, we offer you:
- Excellent salary. *
- 25 vacation days based on 40 hours (with an optional 14 days extra).
- Personal development budget of €1000 per year (next to training to keep your knowledge and certifications up to date).
- Benefit budget of 11% (of your salary), so you can decide for yourself if you want extra holiday allowances, a lease bike, or the budget to be paid out as salary.
- Banking for better days. These are days you can work on your personal development or contribute to society.
- Good set of facilities for remote working. Good to know, we have adopted a hybrid model with a 2-5 days at the office.
- Annual public transportation pass.
- Solid pension plan that will set you up for the future.
* You are hired in ABN AMRO-scale 9-11. Classification is based on your experience, skills and a benchmark among colleagues (equal pay).
Become ONE OF US!
Fill in your contact details below, upload your resume and optionally a motivational letter. If you do not have a motivational letter, please upload a double cv or a blanco document. We would like to get to know you!
Would you like to know more before you apply? Feel free to reach out to Noa Hegeman via firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!