- 10+ jaar
- Een ondernemende houding
- Analytische skills
- € 6.988 - € 9.982 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Domain Expert Integrated Risk Opinions
At a glance
Do you get excited about stakeholder management in a complex environment? Do you want to work at the heart of Risk Management and are you interested in the strategy of the bank? You don’t have to choose! At Central Risk Management you will help define bank-wide enterprise risk management with a direct link to the overall strategy using your stakeholder management skills. Central Risk Management enables the stakeholders to be in control. Through our expertise, knowledge, integrated view and ability to pro-actively connect, we deliver on a stronger company and support well informed decision making.
Currently we are looking for a Domain Expert to join our team. Someone who can connect the dots and who is able to translate the main opportunities and challenges into a strategic advice towards Senior Management. By doing so, you generate impact for the bank! If this sounds like you as a person in combination with your competences, then please contact us!
As Domain Expert Integrated Risk Opinions you are responsible for writing/coordinating risk opinions on strategic documents for the Executive Board and its sub committees. Additionally, you will be acting as 2nd line risk type owner for Business Risk and Reputational Risk. In that role you will define together with your manager the next steps to further strengthen/embed both risk types in the organization.
In your role you will have direct contact with senior management and the work can sometimes be on ad-hoc basis. Integrated organisation-wide knowledge as well as excellent stakeholder management are key factors to make this job a success!
The ERM Network within Central Risk Management consists of a group of around 75 professionals that are involved with maintaining the strategic risk profile of the bank. You will be working with an energetic group of people who share the same drive and vision. Our unique selling point is the diversity of topics and of our colleagues, who come from a background in Risk, Finance, Business or Consultancy and with multiple nationalities. We are always available to help each other. Furthermore, we make time for non-work related activities.
At CRM we give the possibility to work hybrid. We have at least one fixed day in the week were the team comes together at the Gustav Mahlerlaan. We have structural quarterly CRM meetings and we also enjoy “borrels” (drinks), attending (content relevant) events and departmental outings.
You are a team player who is eager to learn and strives for quality. You are able to liaise with different departments and different management levels within the bank and able to analyse and understand complex topics and can communicate the main points clearly. You are able to switch from a bird’s eye view to your eye for details, and you know when and how to ask for more information. Additionally, you have a good sense of humor.
Check your profile:
- University degree with 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Affinity with Risk, Finance or the (Banking) Business, proven track record on stakeholder management and translating underlying analyses in excellent visualizations and concise strategic conclusions and advices to senior management
- Inspires and develops the expert team and specialists
- You are entrepreneurial, proactive, thorough and you have a practical mindset and complex problems give you energy
- You are flexible and able to work with deadline
We are offering
A challenging environment where there is a good work-life balance. We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself on hard as well as soft skills. We also offer you:
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- A salary based on Hay grade 13
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function,
- A solid pension plan
If you are interested and want to know more about this vacancy, please contact Egon Grinwis (firstname.lastname@example.org). We very much look forward meeting you!
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!