- 10+ jaar
- Een procesmatige aanpak
- Analytische skills
- € 6.012 - € 8.588 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Product Owner Credit Domain
At a glance
ABN AMRO is modernizing the Lending Journey for non-retail clients. Within Financing Solutions the Credit & Collateral Lifecycle Grid is essential for the delivery of the new Lending Journey with Collateral Management as one of the essential shared capabilities. We are looking for a wide range of people like you who really like to leverage their skills and expertise to create and build a future proof design with us.
Do you believe in the bank’s ambitions to improve the Credit Landscape and are you eager to play an active role in changing this environment by using your knowledge and experience? Then we are looking for you! Please contact us, so that we can explore the options.
ABN AMRO is revamping the credit value chain across all non-retail business units, i.e. Corporate Banking, Business Banking and Wealth Management. This entails a focus on modernizing the Lending Journey, whereby we meet all regulatory requirements.
Your job is to lead the discovery & design Bank Assisted Lending team to continuously improve the new end-to-end lending journey. In this position you can really make a positive impact on the future of lending. You will be working for the Bank Assisted Lending Program (BAL) within the Future Credit Domain theme. BAL is responsible for a new (regulatory compliant) digital end-to-end customer journey for the credit process.
In your role you will drive with your design team the long-term solutions for the defined target state of Bank Assisted Lending. Besides the focus on long-term solutions, you will come up with your team with improvements at a tactical level that results in design solutions, propositions. As the lead of the team you will be responsible for the sprint planning and you will advise and coach business developers at tactical level and encourage them to understand the long-term solutions.
You lead short term and long-term solutions within the Bank Assisted Lending program. Within this you encourage collaboration with peers within organisation and outside with nCino by sharing knowledge and experience and pursuing shared goals. You play a leading role in the development of your discipline. The stakeholders up to ExCo -1/2 level perceive you as their trusted business partner wherein you take the bank’s interest into consideration.
Amongst others this consist of:
- Responsible for the sprint and quarterly planning of the discovery, design epics within the increments as well as the Design and User testing for all capabilities related to the current increment
- Drives overall work stream activities and manages the day-to-day functional activities of project
- You will make sure that there are refinements held by your team on the design (what) together with the features teams for the build (how)
- You will make sure the ABN AMRO Discovery & Design team builds up the nCino end-2end expertise themselves and the capabilities to discover & design the requirements that will be translated into user stories. You will do this by mentoring, coaching and defining together with them their learn path and goals
- You are with your team the stewards to the other teams for understanding the end-to-end users journey through nCino
- Drive output of difficult to solve Discovery and Design requirements
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to understand the current and future way of working
- Defines strategy / lead requirements / users story workshops and consensus sessions
- Support solution design of Design team members
Financing Solutions is a Product Business Unit. Lending Transformation is part of Financing Solutions and consists of the Credit & Collateral Lifecycle Grid, Shared Capability Grid, Data Management and Product Management department. We are responsible for all non-retail lending products, data, processes and systems within ABN AMRO Bank.
You will be the design lead of the Discovery & Design Stream within the Bank Assisted Lending Program which is part of the Credit & Collateral Lifecycle grid. In this team you will work closely together with colleagues of the other streams (e.g. Feature teams, Data & Integrations, Business Implementation, Regulatory) and subject matter experts from departments (e.g. Lending, Risk, FR&R) Every Tuesday we have a Bank Assisted Lending office day and every month we wrap up the day with drinks to socialize. Any other working day you can decide to work from home or in the office.
With your experience in a change environment you enjoy to take ownership of a challenge wherein you leverage your analytical skills to structure complex business topics into an advice and proposal. You have the ability to translate your approved proposal into a functional design that you hand-over to the IT teams. You are a true connector, building bridges and bringing others together. That’s who you are. If you think your profile fits this list we are looking forward to meet you:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Experience in Discovery and Design of nCino/Salesforce workflow systems
- Experience with loan origination and ability to collaborate with Risk, Compliance and Regulatory partners
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
- Ability to innovate on current and future ways of working across different banking roles to solve operational and strategic inefficiencies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the demonstrated ability to network with stakeholders and users, physically and virtually
- Able to simplify solutions and processes and able to tell the story clearly to clients, subject matter experts
- Ability to translate business language to technical concepts
- Ability to understand the technology and business pros & cons for design solutions
- Positive attitude but critical look
- Verbal and written fluency in English
We are offering
We want you to help us to further shape lending and truly enable entrepreneurs to make an impact in society. We like to learn from your experiences and personal perspective on our challenges. We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where there is room for growth within and outside your expertise, depending on your ambitions and drive.
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- Competitive salary, solid pension plan and support to help your personal development
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass
- Depending on your experience, we have opportunities for hay 12
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Or would you be interested to discuss our roadmap to get a real impression of our challenges and business transformations? We would very much like to come in contact with you. To find out more, contact Yvonne de Warrimont-Duits, Lead Product Owner BAL, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: this position is only suitable for a candidate that is in the possession of a Dutch working permit and is living in the Netherlands.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!