- 0 - 2 jaar
- Goede communicatie vaardigheden
- Analytische skills
- between xx and xx
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
Process & Project Enabler I (Process & Proj Mgt)
At a glance
Do you like to contribute to making the bank's Credit Landscape future proof? Do you want to play an active role in this dynamic changing environment, by using your knowledge and experience in Lending or Regulations (on Lending) to set regulatory, process and business requirements?
We are looking for people like you who would really like to make a difference and use their knowledge and influence to help create a future-proof design for the credit landscape of the entire bank.
Strategic Business Development is taking up the challenge to make the 1st line lending activities Future Proof by driving the Regulatory Change agenda and take on credit risk type ownership for Financial Solutions (FS). By doing this, we will facilitate the front office to focus on clients, and support strategic initiatives of the bank to effectuate these changes.
In your Change role you will be mainly focussing on:
- Setting regulatory - and business design requirements which can be used for the so called DPOT: gathering Data, creating new credit Processes, implement in the Organisation and building new systems (Technology).
- Ensuring that an effective implementation of changes can be made
- Representing the business line in Change Projects
- Supporting in stakeholder management and providing the right supporting analysis and documentation
The right execution of these tasks is essential for the change program to be successful.
FS is part of Corporate Banking and is the credit engine of ABN AMRO, providing clients from all client segments with the best suited credit solution. FS provides clients with lending exposures EUR >1mln of a credit advice via both standardized as well as expertise driven solutions, and services the corporate lending product portfolio for all exposures from a Grid perspective.
Strategic Business Development (SBD) is a new, diverse and international and growing team within FS with more than 30 motivated colleagues. It has and has the objective to support the FS organisation to ensure regulatory compliant lending products and credit processes. In this team you will work closely together with other Corporate Banking-teams, Commercial teams within FS, Processes & Control, Central Portfolio Management and Business implementation, as well as with departments in the 2nd and 3rd Line of Control, such as Risk Management and Audit. In addition, the ECB and DNB are also important stakeholders and actions agreed between ECB and CB are coordinated by SBD. SBD is organised in 2 Change Execution teams and 1 Regulatory Management & Control Team. This role is part of the Change Execution team.
You are interested in topics such as Lending, Regulations, Change and Credit Risk. You understand business- and financial risk dynamics across different departments within the bank and have a good understanding of the lending side of the bank. Also, you like to work in a high-performance environment, and you are a cohesive team player.
Moreover we are looking for colleagues that meets the following profile:
- You have at least 2-5 years of experience and you are eager to learn.
- You are a pro-active and entrepreneurial person and you are change minded.
- You have experience with bank policies and regulations in the field of Credit Risk and can translate these in DPOT requirements.
- You have good (Agile) project management-, stakeholder-, and communication skills (writing and oral) as you play an important expertise role in projects and connecting to our stakeholders
- You have a strongly developed risk mindset e.g. first line of defence principle
We are offering
The success of our organisation depends on the people working in our organization. We believe that teams, composed of a mix of culture, knowledge and experience will contribute to good insights, perspectives, and innovative solutions. Therefore diversity is vital for our organization. To be sure that everyone within ABN AMRO can develop his or her qualities, we stimulate an inclusive environment where all colleagues are being valued and respected.
We offer you a dynamic and international environment. You will work with colleagues who have a passion for their job. You will be offered an excellent opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally. We also offer:
- Possibilities for flexible working hours and work from home is accepted. We offer good facilities for remote working.
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- Competitive salary, solid pension plan and support to help your personal development
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Apply online as soon as possible. As this is a new team with a broad range of responsibilities we do understand that it can be helpful to get more information on this role. So if you are you interested to learn more about this vacancy please contact Candide Pelger via firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot wait to meet you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!