- 5 - 10 jaar
- Een creatief brein
- Een procesmatige aanpak
- € 5.174 - € 7.392 pm
- Een uitgebreid arbeidsvoorwaardenpakket
- Regie op eigen ontwikkeling
Waarom ABN AMRO?
- Bouwen aan de bank van de toekomst
- Een diverse en inclusieve cultuur
- Veel interne doorgroeimogelijkheden
IT Engineer IV
At a glance
What do you see when you envision the next step? Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally. Tell us your story. We want to hear it!
Engineering is at the heart of ABN AMRO. It is our long-term mission and passion to design financial solutions for our customers that enable them to focus on fulfilling their dreams. To this end, we have gathered some of the most stubborn experts in the industry. As a diverse collection of personalities, we share one drive: using our knowledge to set new standards and make our customers succeed in their business.
Your primary focus will be designing and developing platform for scalable and high performing future. Your solutions are robust and easy to maintain. You like challenges to explore new technologies and look beyond the horizon of what is currently possible. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and a top-quality product is important.
You will be exposed to one of the most growing products on Salesforce platform for financial services, nCino. Out of the box functionalities from nCino you will work on are Loan Origination and Collateral Management.
Working at ABN AMRO means becoming even better at what you do. We understand clients, translate their ambitions into joint success and thus earn their trust. We want our clients to understand our products. It's why we sometimes say 'no' if the risk attached to a product is too great for the client. Serving the client's interests is also a question of offering – and communicating – a transparent range of products. Banking is our business, the world is our challenge.
The team consists of a mix of international intermediate and senior IT Engineers. We work in a hybrid mode mainly from home and partially from the office. The way of working is pragmatic, hands-on and curious and open towards their place in the bigger organisational IT transformation program which will lead them to become a true DevOps team. Within the department they work closely with other teams who are responsible for the downstream applications to continuously improve their way of working.
1. 5+ years of experience in Salesforce ecosystem
2. Understanding standard Salesforce out of the box features (Lightning platform, flows, approval processes)
3. Lightning Web Components and Apex knowledge
4. Understanding Agile methodology and concepts (specifically SCRUM)
5. Mature, independent, loyal and dedicated
6. Being happy designing, configuring or writing code
7. See salesforce as a tool – not the only tool. If you can only think in Salesforce terms, this is not the job for you
8. Be curious
9. nCino knowledge is big plus
We are offering
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Send us your application as soon as possible and be sure to include cover letter detailing what you can offer in the role. To find out more, contact email@example.com. We very much look forward meeting you.
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation depends on the quality of our people and the ideas that they have. Truly surprising insights and innovative solutions for our clients result from an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. Diversity is therefore extremely important to our organisation. To ensure that everyone at ABN AMRO can develop their talents, we encourage an inclusive culture in which all colleagues feel engaged and appreciated.
Disclaimer external recruitment agencies
External recruitment agencies need to have a signed agreement with ABN AMRO BANK N.V., executed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist, when submitting a resume to a vacancy. In addition, a recruitment agency can only submit a resume when invited by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the search for a right candidate. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of ABN AMRO BANK N.V. In this case, ABN AMRO will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Hoe ziet je sollicitatieprocedure eruit?
1 Reageer online op een vacature
2 Wij beoordelen je CV en motivatie
3 We nodigen je uit voor een interview
4 Daarna volgt mogelijk een assessment
5 Je ontvangt een aanbieding
6 Gefeliciteerd met je baan!
7 Welkom bij ABN AMRO!