You have extensive knowledge on both IT as security, and preferably but related to customer fraud prevention and/or transaction monitoring. Azure/software engineering background is very useful and you are able to identify challenges for our development engineers. Also you will have knowledge of our applications and how they fulfil business requirements and ABN AMRO architecture. A University degree is required as well as 5-7 years relevant work experience in an IT architecture role. You have experience in creating solution architecture / solution intent. Relevant areas of expertise include:
· Security standards: online transactions, fraud monitoring, and application security
· Cloud technology, preferably Azure and SaaS-solutions
· Understanding of databases and data-modelling
· Optional: CISSP, NIST framework or comparable security frameworks
· DevOps & Agile way of working
Following competences are required:
· Good balance between cooperation and taking a stance when needed
· Change mindset
· Communication skills
We are looking for a strong personality with a passion for realising innovation and change. Are you able to translate your vision to people in order to realise change? Are you willing to contribute strategic initiatives and digitalisation? Let us know by responding on this vacancy with your resume including a short motivation.
The mindset of a Domain Architect within our eyes:
· Domain Architects are the connectors within IT and business within the bank. You will connect between teams, IT integrators but also with each other.
· Domain Architects work towards a clear strategy for our future state architecture within Channel Security. A clear vision is required with a clear argumentation and therewith choices. Also there will be thought of a plan of approach how do realise this vision.
· Domain Architects are up to date of latest IT security knowledge within the area of architecture.
· Domain Architects are there to facilitate delivery teams. They will support where needed and facilitate on the area of (data) architecture.
· Domain Architects are creative, think of solutions and outside the box. They will put in effort to make things more smooth and more clear than before.